- 8 oz (1/2 lb) pasta, I like shells
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 C frozen sweet corn kernals
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- small can sliced black olives
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 C red wine
- 1 C water
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
3. Cover with a lid, turn the heat to medium/medium-high.
4. Once it starts to boil, reduce to medium and continue to cook with lid on for about 8-10 minutes.
5. Serve immediately and die of happiness!