Red Pepper Hummus & My Wish For You
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans; the liquid drained into a bowl
- 3 tbsp (or to taste) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tbsp roasted red pepper spread (I used Trader Joe’s)
- Dump beans & all other ingredients into food processor or high powered blender.
- Pulse for about 20 seconds to help break up the large chunks.
- Blend on high speed until mostly combined.
- Add a little of the reserved liquid from the beans until you get the desired consistency. I think I used about 3/4 of the total from both cans. Just be careful not to make it too liquid.